Array
    Status
    Latham, Ks
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

1985 Power Ram 50 4x4 New to forum

Hey all just got a Power Ram 50 4x4 an thought I would come here to learn about the in's and out's of it. It is in great shape mechanically and everything works. 0810191328.jpgDon't know why it turned sideways but there it is. Thanks in advance for all your advice.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Going by the pic you've posted, it looks to be in really good shape. Don't worry about the sideways layout of it, everyone gets them like that for some weird reason. If you have some background info on it that would be cool to share it with the forum (mileage, how much you paid, where you got it from etc) Some of these trucks have interesting histories behind them.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Latham, Ks
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Maybe this will work! 0810191644.jpg Hey there it is. BTW I love this truck. lol
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Latham, Ks
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Thanks gezzer101. Mileage is 124 thousand and some change. Has brand new transmission, clutch pressure plate and throw out bearing, brand new tires, the previous owner said it needed a fuel pump and maybe a carb. I trailered it home put a battery and threw a little fuel in the carb and it fired right up. I've driven it about 30 miles and everything seems fine it does have a hesitation and runs a little doggy till it warms up probably needs a tune up. As I said before 4x4 works great. I got a steal @ $500. I do like this truck. Is there a way to edit posts lol. I posted 1 upside down roflmao

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    ^planning on going to Australia? Your truck is upside down. You have to drive on the other side of the road too just for the added challenge Lots of guys are impressed on how well the Mitsu 4x4 can do dirt and off road. And they are better behaved on the road when you compare them to other small trucks.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Latham, Ks
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Trying to figure out if I can edit posts. lol

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckbent View Post
    Trying to figure out if I can edit posts. lol
    Make a donation to the site to unlock perks (editing being a good 'un). Well worth it and keeps the forum running for everyone

Array
    Status
    Tucson
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Nice looking little truck and a great bargain. I paid more for my parts trucks. If it is unmolested, 123,000 is not alot of miles really.

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Hello Buckbent, great truck..! Ya think it has original bucket seats..? Must be a "Sport" Model..?

EDIT: You got a lot of truck for your $500.00 ~ anything equivalent new is about 100X as much $$$

Array
    Status
    Gilroy,CA
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    We have like the same truck! Just different colors very cool!