Array
    Status
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

87' Mighty Mas named Maxine

Man , oh man i've been waiting for the time and space to type this up. First off thanks for adding me to the community guys i've been reading up on almost all the topics about our trucks. I don't have a pic to post of Maxine yet but that'll come soon. But all that said let me get to the true point of this post, which is rebuilding my mighty max over time. She's currently my daily so im trying to do things in stages starting with the suspension and braking systems. Followed by other thinks that'll increase daily drivability. For Suspension I've read that the Beltech Street Performance setup is ideal, i'm not the most gifted with tools in hand (Disclaimer) but i plan to make this vehicle my starting point. But regardless of that i'll have a dedicated mechanic as well. But all that said, seeing as im starting where I am any insight as to things i should be replacing (Bushings, etc)................. Waits on Geezer's response

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and...what? Why me??!? Anyhoo welcome to the forum. Funnily enough, I too am not the 'master of the wrench' but I have had a shot at doing as much as I can with guidance from the forum and whatever else I have been able to learn on the way. Suspension, steering and brakes are a good starting point. Mostly the front end stuff. I am a bit biased on engines and I prefer the G63B over the 4G54, plus the bones of the 2.0 can be adapted to a ton of different configurations. I STILL don't have a running truck but my stockpile of parts have nearly filled the cab so I'd better put everything where it belongs sometime sooner than later. You've obviously read build threads and got a feel for the site - as always, get a thread going, ask questions (ticked box already) and post PICS!
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function