Array
    Status
    California
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

Clutch Cable BRACKET?

So the bracket for my clutch cable broke. Any ideas as to where I can buy a brand new one? I've tried IMC, rockauto, Mitsubishi dealerships, and all over but can't find anything.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    I doubt you'll find a new one. Either you are hitting the JY's for a used bracket or you're going the DIY route and fabbing one yourself. Check your cable - it may be binding which could be the cause of the bracket failing in the first place.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    California
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    I had a buddy of mine weld it back together (sort of). Lol but I was just seeing if there was anywhere else I could find one. But I thought the same junk yards or make one. Another buddy of mine said see about a hydraulic setup. Anything on that?

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hydraulic - can be done. But if you are grumbling about welding a bracket up, the hydraulic conversion will be the equivalent of torture lol. I spotted a site where a guy went through modifying his trans for a hydraulic swap and it required cutting a chunk out of the bell housing and grafting the slave cylinder assembly in place. Lotta work, but the guy was more than happy with the outcome (same stuff as always, effort yields rewards)
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function