Array
    Status
    Manteca California
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B

New from Lathrop California.

Hey everyone I'm new from California looking for some brake light lenses and marker lenses for my 87 mighty Max and a license plate lens the small clear one.
    also does anyone know how to get the app on my phone it's an LG Stylo 4

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome to MightyRam50 Tonyconquest; the more photos you post of your ride the more help & attention you might get I have an LG phone but when I try to download n' install the MightyRam50 app, nothing happens... The site works ok on my phone without the app... PicknPull or eBay should have some lenses for your truck... Others here might post some links for you...

Photos are not needed for help; we just like seeing these trucks n' how cool they can become... Cheers Braddah

Array
    Status
    Newburgh, NY
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome on board, Tony. I'm relatively new here as well, and so far it's been great being here. There's lots of good info and helpful members here, I've already benefited greatly from hanging around this group.

Rockauto has the taillight lenses and side markers.
    https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...amp+lens,11725
    https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...assembly,11720

The taillights you can get a lot cheaper from ebay, if you're willing to wait a couple weeks. These for $30 all in for the pair, versus $43 each from rockauto, come from Thailand
    https://www.ebay.com/i/163475609962?chn=ps

The license plate lens might be harder to find online, but being in CA you're probably lucky enough to be near some good yards. There are none near me...

Wait, there's an app?

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Not sure if there was or is an app, but when using my cell phone to access MightyRam50 a dialog box pops up & asks if I want to download & install the app (or words to that affect) clicking on it does not download an app... Just access the site as usual as any other site...

Array
    Status
    Red Feather Lakes, CO
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Hey Tonyconquest I pulled some yellow light assemblies out of the front bumper of a type 2 pickup, are you looking for those? Bill