Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B

Long Time Lurker Finally a Joiner

Heya, MightRam50! Pleased to finally make myself a member! Name's Mike, and for a few years now I've been the extremely proud owner of what I hope will one day be the little 87 Max that some archaeologist will uncover with my remains still clutching the steering wheel and shifter. I have long been a lurker of this invaluable repository of all things MightyRam, and have benefited greatly from the time, hard work, blood, sweat, laughs, and tears that those of you before me have experienced in the quest for true minitruck greatness...thanks for everything that you guys have already done for others, including myself, and I hope to one day be able to consider myself a contributing member, rather than simply a beneficiary of all that this site has to offer...pleased to finally consider myself a joiner, rather than simply hiding in the shadows. I hope that I shan't be judged too harshly based on my babies looks. Unfortunately, she didn't pass to me until she had already been amply "hoop-d'd"...its certainly going to be a long road to getting her done, and I'm sure there will be obstacles I haven't even conceived of yet, but hopefully, one day, I'll finally be able to refer to her as "done"...pleased to make your acquaintance! Long Live the Mighty Ram 50!
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mghtyram. First up as a community, we take on allcomers - those without running trucks, half finished projects, trucks that have been given an 11th hour reprieve from the jaws of a crusher and those with pristine rides and mind bending quality builds. Anything goes. Your truck may be deemed as a 'diamond in the rough', but it's still a diamond

p.s. there is no such thing as done. There will always be something that beckons you and this site is the worst for it. Once you start looking at members rides and the tech/performance sections, you'll get inspired and it is GAME OVER for you
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Hello Mike n' thanks for joining MightyRam50... That's some decent photography you posted, good job n' good looking truck... Your archaeologist comments remind me of two "Married with Children" Dodge related episodes...

Welcome & hope this links to those Married with Children episodes: http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...eos-amp-photos

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome to the forum - you are on the best site for these trucks that exists. Beware though - this site creates and promotes the sickness of owning these trucks. Having met you in person you are in for a wild ride, but it will be a safe one...mostly...
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome! You are in good company!

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Lol...thanks for the warm welcome guys! Didn't even have to watch the links (although I did for nostalgia's sake) to know what they were...the irony of the Bundy Mobile is not lost on me lol...sorry I made my introductions and then went dark for so long, between vacation, work, and another build with a friend of an 81 VW Rabbit Truck (will be posting photos of it as well), I've kinda had my hands a bit full, but hopefully, today is the day I'm gonna pull the old gal into the shop!