Anybody know of any braking upgrades for the mk2 mitey max or Montero's???

Fronts:
Was looking at my 96 Tacoma 4x4 and its got nice 4 piston calipers on it. Haven't got the wheel off to measure the disk diameter
but was thinking about fitting a pair of those onto my Monty Max, if there are no mitsu 6 lug upgrades to be had.

The 98-06 mk3 L200s have 2 piston calipers, but idk fittiment or if you need to use the mk3 spindles as well.
I'm new to these mitsu's, don't have ANY knowledge of them to speak of really......

Rears:
Would love some disks on the back of this bitch, I was going to see if I can mount front calipers on the rear axles w some
custom brackets perhaps. Again LMK if anybody knows of some mitsu rear disk upgrade magic.
I've no quarrels running front calipers on the back, I just hafta sort out a parking brake using the under dash pull lever.
I could run a lever betwixt the seats, I've been thinking about ditching the bench for 2 buckets IDK.
A line lock would be fine, I'm only gonna use it for parking & emergency's, not for racing/drifting & such.....

I could try in mount those Toyota 4-piston calipers on all 4 corners. That'd look sick....

LMK if anybody's got any info. Tanks