Hey all! First time poster and new to the forum. Glad to have found this fountain of info! Hope you all can help me out! I have an 85 d50 with the 2.0. Just got it a week ago basically for free! She isn't in fantastic shape and she didn't run when I got her. The guy I got it from had it die on him about 8 years ago and couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I am an ASE Master Tech and felt up to the challenge. I towed it to the shop and had it running within an hour! Cat was plugged up. Lucky for me, in the previous owners quest to get it running he put on a Weber carb and all new tune up parts! I also have 3 original carbs in a box. So to get to the point...I need a timing belt bad!!! I can't find one that fits it. I have tried a Gates, Goodyear, Continental, Mitsobishi, and a Pirelli. All have the wrong teeth cut into the belt. My pulleys have square cut teeth and all the belts, except the Pirelli have round teeth. The Pirelli has square cut teeth but the teeth are too tall! Please point me in a brand that has the correct teeth. Cam pulley is cast if that helps!