Array
    Status
    Newburgh, NY
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Corner lights questions

From what I can tell from all the pictures online, the '87 Power Ram 50 came with orange corner lights, like this guy here (from the sales brochure):
    ram-50-87.jpg

My truck had some front end work done by the PO, and I think he replaced the original orange corner lights with clear/orange corner lights, as you can see here:
    IMG_7924.jpg

Question 1: are the clear/orange lights from another mitsubishi model? or a different year? All the pictures I've seen of gen 2 Ram 50/MM have the orange corner lights, haven't seen any other trucks with the clear/orange lights

Question 2: it seems like the clear/orange lights have room for 2 bulbs, as far as I can tell from the ad below. I know one bulb is the daytime running light, but what is the second one for? Is it for an additional blinker light?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitsubishi-...H/112725172746

Question 3: I'm thinking about getting a set of the stock orange ones. What do you all think about this clear/orange light? Should I keep them, or switch back to the stock orange light? And if I keep them, can I get the second light function (blinker?) working?

Thanks
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MrPaco; 02-02-2019 at 08:47 AM.