Array
    Status
    New Zealand
    Vehicle

1981 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

Other

1st gen performance radiator?

So going ahead with swapping out my V6 for a newer V6 I'm thinking I may as well update the radiator while I'm at it (pretty sure it's a standard brass tanked 1st gen radiator. But the inlet and outlet pipes have been moved to the opposite sides and angled)

I would like to keep the core size/overall radiator size roughly the same. (I don't see any "factory look" way to cut the panel much larger).
    My current Buick V6 doesn't overheat, but I wouldnt mind going up to a 3 tube thick core.

Radiator inlet and outlet. From the drivers seat
    Bottom pipe needs to be on the left
    Top can be either in the middle or on the right.

Bonus if there are shrouds available.

Any ideas?

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Usual villains (ebay) Fun factoid. Second project I built was an RC Colt (Plymouth Champ 84) and I'd installed a 1.8 Cyclone engine into it. Stacks of fun. Anyway the stock radiator was a 3 core from factory. One winter I got it out onto the highway and it was so cold the thermostat closed shut on me and I had to pull over for a few minutes to get the engine back up to temp. After that I drove around with a piece of cardboard to use as a baffle just in case.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function