Finally got a little bit of work done on the truck, slowly but surely chipping away at it.

Replaced the PCV valve, put a filter on the breather nipple, put the fuel filler neck on, did a little bit more wiring, and replaced the shifter bushing and both shift boots. I drained the trans and pulled the pan off, little bit of material on the magnetic plug and plenty of sparkles on the inside of the pan.

IMG_20190306_170732004.jpg

I'm not super concerned about the amount of sparkles, because it really isn't that much and there are no big chunks. The fluid looked relatively clean, so I have a feeling that it's been changed in the past 10k miles... But I'm changing it myself anyways, because I never trust old fluids.

I'm going to have to drop the fuel tank to get to the busted brake line, unfortunately. It's literally just that one small section that rusted through, the rest of the brake lines throughout the truck are fine.

And I pressure washed the carpet finally, got a lot of crap out of it but there's still plenty of stains... The carpet is almost bare over the trans tunnel, I might look into figuring out a way to cover that area later.. It's gonna sit out on the balcony for a few days, try and dry it out as much as possible. I might go back over it with a carpet shampooer later, see if I can get the stains out.

Oh, and I "patched" the floor...

IMG_20190305_180005726.jpg

My only regret is that I didn't have a street sign to use as a patch.