Hello,

I just joined the club, got myself an '87 Power Ram 50 in fairly good shape. I'm learning my way around it, and have some questions (I'm sure I'll have many others later on). If anyone here can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. If these topics have been addressed in older threads, I apologize and would appreciate a link if there is one.

Thank you

1. Any idea where I can find an owners manual? I've looked on ebay nut haven't found one for the '87 model, I'm wondering if someone has created a pdf version of one. I do have the Haynes repair manual on order.

2. I'd like to add some fog lights to the front, but want them to be as close as stock as possible. Anyone knows the original specs for these lights? Like the size, for instance? I'm thinking something like these:
pyVpDmj.jpg

3. Anyone knows what the the two nuts (or screw holes, or whatever they're called) on either side of the license plate nut holes on the front bumper are for? I'm thinking maybe they are for mounting a fog light, or something like that? Here you can see the holes I'm referring to, the ones with the square nut is for the license plate, I know that, the ones I'm wondering about are the ones on the outside, the round ones:
kR0OwREm.jpg