Array
    Status
    Philadelphia, Ms
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?

D50 Virgin in MS

Nice to meet you guys. I just recently purchased a 1989 D50 2.0 automatic. I fell in love with the truck as soon as I saw it. The body is straight with not a spec of rust but the interior needs a little love. I am curious to know where you guys find parts. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome to the forum, Cadman.

Advance Auto can get many of the parts you need. Also, ordering from Rock Auto can be a benefit...be sure to use the discount code. Harder-to-find parts seem to be available online as well (perhaps the next poster will give details).

The Rock Auto thread - http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...nt-Code-Thread

Make it a point to cruise through this thread for "new" owners - http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...and-do-it-ASAP

Please be sure to post some photos of your truck - we love seeing them, in all conditions.
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. These trucks were sold globally under different names so the odds are in your favour that if you can't find it locally, somewhere out there is a supplier for parts and a lot of the mechanicals are interchangeable between platforms as well. As for other things like panels and trim, you have to keep an ear open for jungle drums - either leads from craigslist/gov auctions for parts and complete trucks up for grabs or members who have some parts available, or a pick'n'pull JY that has a few in their inventory. Eventually you'll be foolish enough to buy a whole parts truck and that's when things get out of hand lol.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Hello Cadman, welcome and Merry Christmas for getting the truck, ho ho ho...

Array
    Status
    Vanessa, Ontario
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome to Mighty Ram 50. You can search car-part.com. It has auto recyclers from all over the country and many of them will ship within the lower 48.
    Happy hunting.