ohk so where to begin? i tried to be proactive and sift through the different threads about electrical and felt i did not come across anything that will help.

i had driven my truck to work one day and that morning the truck started just fine and everything was working as normal. i park the truck for the day and go to start it hafter getting off work, and nothing. no crank no lights, no dash lights NOOOOTTTTHHHIIINNNGGG. tried to jump the truck and still nothing, had to leave it for the evening.

so after testing the battery, and bench testing the alternator and starter (all 3 checking out fine) i started diving into the wiring and checking connections, all the typical things, checked all fuses (good) and fuse links (good, after having to make a few new ones lol)

so now out come the trusty test light, and i tested everything from the battery all the way to the ignition switch (new) power is getting to the fuse box and to the ignition switch, when in off position, as soon as i turn the switch to acc, or the on position, nothing, the fuse box looses power and the switch hot wire looses power, i will also mention that even to this point i still have no lights outside the truck or inside, literally the only thing that works is the door buzzer for when you leave the key in the ignition and open the door.

any help or advice is welcome and appreciated.

89 ram 50 2.0L 5 speed