Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by travhous View Post
    Original brake lines, only thing I added was one short section of steel line to the line lock and everything is uncut and oem.

To mount the Stealth's brake booster I had to drill two holes in the firewall for the lower studs. Used the Stealth's aluminum spacer between the booster and firewall and the brake pedal line up perfectly.
    I did a similar thing to install the BMC out of a Gen 3 (think it was a Gen 3...) Pajero. The 2 top brake booster studs lined up with the steering column/brake booster brace holes. I cheated a little by using the Gen 3 brake booster spacer and used the bottom through holes as a drill guide and went through the firewall with a new 8mm HSS drill bit (I dummied the spacer in place with 2 x 8mm bolts and flange nuts so the spacer was held exactly where I needed it) Had to do some sketchy free hand bending of the existing solid brake lines, but it appears to have worked fine.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net Get perks and donations $15 USD and over receive official MightyRam50.Net window decals

Array
    Status
    Christiana, PA
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

Dodge V8
    Building custom headers and have one side pretty much finished up. Went with a tri-y design just to simplify things and there just isn't much room to work with. I purchased cheap stainless headers off eBay and cut them up to build these. Much cheaper than buying all the tubing, got a few sets for around $45 a piece.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200112_015134.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	243.5 KB 
ID:	24117
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200112_015051.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	24118

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    ...and they'll probably be better finished compared to how you got them. Nice work! I have a similar idea to use headers from an NA Talon if I ever get the chance to go twin cam. I can get them relatively cheap but the freight will burn me.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net Get perks and donations $15 USD and over receive official MightyRam50.Net window decals

Array
    Status
    Saluda SC
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    how did you fit that? i saw a 302 swapped MM but a 360? that thing is huge, a 318 block is like twice the size. thats so cool

Array
    Status
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Vehicle

1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Question regarding your gauges. Are you able to use the factory speedometer? If so what did you need to do to keep it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123