This thing hangs out in the back of most of my pictures. So here's a run down

I bought it 10 years ago looking like this

It's a 1951 4 door Morris minor. Powered with a 918cc side valve 4 cylinder engine and a 4 on the floor box.

I painted it Matt black and daily drove it while I was at uni.

Gradually I started fixing it up and replacing all the worn out stuff. Not too bad for rust, everything rubber had failed, and the brakes were toast.

And since then it's been in and out of storage. I usually do a bit of work on it every year or so
At this point every part of it has been apart and replaced or rebuilt, or modified. I'm at the point where I'm replacing stuff I originally replaced when I got it......
Paint has taken a hammering in storage so it's due for a touch up. Probably black again. I have red leather seats front and back, new black carpets and headliner, still need to do the doors. I made a custom 5 dial instrument panel and have a very rare clock in the glove box and Speedo with trip meter
Engine wise I have skimmed the head to up the compression, tracked down a rare optional water pump (not fitted unless special order) ported the intake and exhaust, lightened the flywheel, and most recently fitted a twin carb and tubular exhaust (I also have a small supercharger that I might put on). I also have an electric fan.

I have a lowlight grill I'm going to put fog lamps in

Currently it's lowered 2 inches front and back, but I don't know now, I'm getting too old to try get under low stuff. Shocks are lever arm and we're rebuilt at great expense

Just last week I got stuck back into it

Ran some fuel lines for the twin carbs (fuel pump failed and rebuilt last year)

And skimmed the flywheel and put a new clutch in as I had a bad shudder (mixed some used parts I had and it didn't work out unfortunately so all new now)
And added another muffler, a wide band port, and a v band clamp to my custom stainless "bigbore" 1 1/2" exhaust

Doesn't seem like it, but dang that's 10 years of work