So I bought what I think is a 78 or 79 Yamaha IT 175, for $70, my intentions was to use the engine on a 1978 Yamaha MX 175 I had, but after I bought the bike, I found out that I was better off not doing that because 1. The bike was bigger, and built different and 2. It was a complete bike, minus the "excess" plastic and lights (Which I plan on replacing). Compared to my MX, this bike has some balls, I Just ride bikes for the hell of it, not that I am racing them or doing competitions, but just for some fun on the weekends. But I have never had a bike that will lift the front wheel off the ground, full throttle in 3rd. Yes it is a Two-Stroke, but I live in Idaho, so they aren't outlawed, yet. But I also have a question for you guys who deal with the DMV on a regular basis. I got the bike without a title, but I need to have stickers to ride it on state land (Trails, motorcycle parks .etc) How do I go about getting a off road sticker? Do I need a title? It said it was last stickered in Utah in 04.

Thanks,
Andrew
motorcycle.jpgmoto 3.jpgmoto4.jpgmoto2.jpg