Array
    Status
    tri cities tn
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63

Hello from tn/va

Thanks for the add. Looking forward to getting my truck built and finished. 20180910_131012.jpg

Screenshot_20180908-190215.jpg

Array
    Status
    tri cities tn
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Did you do the 4G63 swap or did you get the truck as a project that someone has passed over? I noticed you have a wheel clearance issue with the current tyre and wheel combo on it in the chat box. What are the plans to complete the truck and have you done any other mods to it lie the interior etc? Members here are always interested to see what the new guys bring to the table. Ask questions and post pics
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    tri cities tn
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63
    Truck is eventually getting paint. I have a set of 1.5 inch spacers hopefully fixing whatever it is hitting and hopefully not pushing my tires out too close to my fenders for when I eventually drop it. The 4g63 came with the truck. It was what I had decided I wanted and kind of lucked into it. It has Turbo headers but being new to the turbo setup world I am not real sure what the next step will be.

Waiting on a seat cover to come in. Have tires on the way and I will see If I went the right route with my wheel spacers or if that is too much and then I will be making some choices on next direction from there.

When I get some free time I need to check my horn fuse and see what Is missing if it is my horn pad is worn out like previous thread stated or what it may be. Probably put a hella supertone on there.

But basically she is getting paint.

Seat cover

Lowered? not sre how much or how I will do this bags or beltech.

Turbo???

I have an interesting idea for the paint job I will Post a quick mockup of. Just trying to get a more agressive look out of the ol girl.

~Cheers , Cookie.