Thread: Been a while, figured I'd re-introduce myself.

Array
    Status
    shreveport, la
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

Been a while, figured I'd re-introduce myself.

So several years ago I had an 88 ram 50. Started working on it and had a major accident with a hand grinder that sliced my forearm open, while working on the truck. After the injury I ended up selling the truck to pay hospital bills. Moved onto other things. Since then I have spotted what appears to be about and 83 or 84 model down the street and my love for these little dudes has been rekindled. So for now that where I'm at. Praying I can get this one at a reasonable price and I'll start a full build thread. Looking to go either 4g63 with cams and itbs, or maybe 1uzfe v8 swap. Haven't decided. Either way good to be back. And I'll keep everyone updated.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Glad to see you are back and able to work on the trucks again. Keep us up to date on you new project - welcome to the forum!
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Damn that's a harsh story. You must've really made a mess of your arm dude. Angle grinders and circular saws are my least favourite power tools to use - and least forgiving if something bad happens. Bargain trucks still come up and if you are looking for a bare bones project, the usual suspects like craigslist are a good start. Good hunting
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function