Array
    Status
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G64B

Compatible Hood Rod Grommets?

Does anyone know of any compatible hood rod grommets (the rubber part at the hood rod pivot)? Mine is shot and I can't find any specific to the mighty max. I'm guessing several would work, but checking here before I try a couple. If no one has any, I'll post what I find that works.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Look up on ebay. My guess is any of the older vehicles you recognise like Datsun 620, Nissans pre 90's, Suzuki Samurai (maybe?) Toyota Celica...
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Don't forget the Mazda B2000 & B2600. These trucks are also excellent trucks to locate the outside rubber window squeegee door strips. Mazda trucks had many parts that could be fitted to our trucks.

Array
    Status
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G64B
    Thanks for the suggestions. I don't think there is too much variation between the different manufacturers. I measured the grommet and got some rough dimensions (as I said, it's pretty shot) and ordered one that fits a Tacoma and one that fits like half of Hondas as the measurements were close. Both were plastic, so they should last if they fit. I'll let everyone know the results when I get them.