Thread: 1g in a 1g

Array
    Status
    Missouri
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Hi all. Well,,, went to fire it up, kept blowing a ecu related fuse.. searched for 2 days chasing every wire because i knew it had to be my fault. come to find out that the coil pack had somekind of internal short, go figure lol.. swapped out the coil for another that was in the goody box and by some freak of nature, the darn thing fired right up. it obviously needs a bit of tuning but the fact that it started and idled and revved up made my day. will get it all tweaked into shape and soon take it out and see if i can break something lol

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemike View Post
    Hi all. Well,,, went to fire it up, kept blowing a ecu related fuse.. searched for 2 days chasing every wire because i knew it had to be my fault. come to find out that the coil pack had somekind of internal short, go figure lol.. swapped out the coil for another that was in the goody box and by some freak of nature, the darn thing fired right up. it obviously needs a bit of tuning but the fact that it started and idled and revved up made my day. will get it all tweaked into shape and soon take it out and see if i can break something lol
    You'll break something, or something will pop or it'll do some random glitch. That's just how it goes. I'd give you a week or 2 of teething before it decides to play nice...
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12