Hello and welcome to my issue.

So a month back I swapped the intake manifold for one that wasn't cracked for a better one. I mapped all the vacuum, fuel, & coolant lines. I work 60+ hours a week so I didn't get time to work on it until a few days ago. All the tags I made and marked were barely visible, basically the ink ran off due to the humidity and I couldn't tell which lines were which when reconnecting everything. I've got some right but a few others I don't. The truck will turn over but wont fire. Like, it'll try a time or two after ten seconds and nothing.

I also put in a new fuel pump and forgot to put the distributor in when I was getting TDC. I know you have to have it at TDC and the router at the No.1 terminal but it still wouldn't fire up.

So this is my question/humble request: If any of you reading this have a stock 2.0 with the mikuni carb and all the lines intact, would you mind taking pictures from different angles as to where all the lines go into the carb and intake? Point me in the right direction as to it? Also, am I getting the distributor right or am I missing something there as well? Before someone posts the Haynes manual, it's of no help to me. It's a spaghetti mess of a drawing as well as the red and blue lines are no longer coloured and are black.

If someone wouldn't mind taking a bunch of pictures and posting them here that would be great, thanks!