Thread: North Georgia, it's pretty nice!

Array
    Status
    Jasper,GA
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

North Georgia, it's pretty nice!

Sup! I thought that I might find some advice in this place for my '87 2.0 50! I've been poking around and found some good stuff so I figured I'd join and contribute if I can. At this point all I can do is take information haha. But I do have a '91 Subaru Legacy EJ22 stock and a '69 Ranger 302, 3 speed so I can help there if anyone else might have one of these.

Just a 31yo union pipe fitter living the dream! I hope I can contribute at least jokes here if anything else. Cheers!

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Well, if you want to know something, you're in the right place. Google anything D-50, Ram and Power Ram 50 and Mighty Max, you'll pretty much end up here (there's also Plymouth Arrow in the mix as well). Noticed you are searching for the vac line layout for the Mikuni. If you're not a slave to the emissions testing regime, the get out of jail ticket is swapping the stock carb for a Weber 32/36 or the newer 38 DGES. I helped a member from Tx with correct jetting their Weber install and it really got his G63B breathing. We're not totally biased either - there's a section for members who do actually have other rides in their garage. As with all noob members - ask questions, post up pics and get a thread going
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function