Array
    Status
    Seattle, WA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

New to Site

Greetings from the PNW. Been looking at the site for a bit and have been impressed by the quality of the information, the members and their posts. So I thought I'd join (plus I have a an issue that needs problem solving. I'll post it as a separate thread.)

I've got a 4wd 88 Ram 50 with the extended cab that I bought in 1990. It's mostly been a second vehicle used for household tasks and recreational trips. It has 155K and over those miles I've had the usual carb, head and trans problems. Except for the trans rebuild, I've made the repairs. The accessibility of the major components and their relative simplicity are two things that I've always appreciated about the truck. It's never left me stranded (except when I hit a deer), which is more than I can say for other newer cars I've owned.

Cheers

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome to the forum FMS88, and thanks for the compliments to the website - it IS a great bunch of people, and we're glad to have you join us.

Since you're familiar with the site, then you know we want lots and lots of photos

Looking forward to your "build" thread.
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome! We're here to try and help anytime.