Array
    Status
    Fallon, NV
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72

New Member- Hello from Nevada

Hello group. New member here currently stationed in Fallon, NV. Originally from Tennessee and been on the east coast for the last 8 years of my career.
    Navy Helicopter mechanic on H-60's since I got out of high school.
    Current Truck: 1992 Mighty Max, 4x4, 3.0 V6, 5 spd. 178K miles.
    Hope to learn more about this truck, seems to be a solid ride so far. If you have any Mighty Max tips, tricks, and helpful hints please pass it along.
    Good to meet everyone.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. This WHOLE SITE is all tips and tricks! It all depends on how much of this stuff your skull can absorb and what you want to know. Check the tech and performance sections for bolt in upgrades. Most recent one is the 3.5 Mivec engine swap. You are also not the only Navy based member we have on site (you've joined xboxrox in that league) If you have a build plan for your truck, get a thread going and please share pics + ask questions
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome Aboard Mate,

I've known an AD who loved to turn wrenches... I was a SF then HT for the USN... NAS Fallon, the Top Gun exhibit was closed the day we visited, lots of open space over there... Well, have fun at Fallon, people here at migtyram50 are very helpful... Western Nevada has a couple of PicknPull yards, they often have these trucks for DIY parts...

"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: "I served in the United States Navy" John F. Kennedy

Aloha,
    George

Array
    Status
    Fallon, NV
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72
    Good deal. Thanks! Your not kidding about this group, TONS of information. I am an AM and I am contract oversight for civilian maintenance so Im bored out of my mind and its nice to have a project. Going to a picknpull this week actually to hopefully score some good interior and some doors hopefully.

Array
    Status
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Welcome!

Array
    Status
    Nevada
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Other
    Welcome to the group. I see you have the coveted V6 4x4 and live in Fallon. I’m in Reno and have a couple V6 Max’s myself if you ever want to get together.

Have any pictures?