Thread: Brand New from Long Beach 562 - Greetings from SoCal!

Array
    Status
    Long Beach, CA
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Brand New from Long Beach 562 - Greetings from SoCal!

Hello Peeps!

Brand new member from the Long Beach / SoCal area.

Picked up a 1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max 5spd pickup truck for cheap! It in pretty bad shape but I plan to polish it up, I saw the potential the truck has even with 300K miles the truck it runs like a champ.

It has a hideous truck rack welded on, I cant wait to chop it off and scrap it! (Previous owner used it to collect cardboard)

I will try and post some pics below, overall its in good shape with a somewhat straight body.

Plans:
    Lower it
    Wheels
    Paint
    Headlights (LEDs) Tailights (New)
    Redo interior
    Steering wheel upgrade
    Small upgrades here and there.

Look forward to networking with all of you and making the search for hard to find parts a lot easier.

Thanks

Jonathan P.
    Long Beach
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. That rack is fierce lol - it has definitely been a work hack. Are you doing your own custom LED tail lights? I didn't know if there was an aftermarket option for tail lights for Gen 2's (other than clear lenses). I've been toying with the idea of getting some cheap ebay motorcycle brake lights and carving them up (I have a Gen 1 and there are no options other than OEM styled light assemblies) Keep us up to date with how your truck evolves and ask questions.
    Last edited by geezer101; 06-14-2018 at 12:21 AM.
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Long Beach, CA
    Vehicle

1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Thank you for the welcome!!! Started a build thread today with what i have done so far, Tomorrow is my day off so expect to have new pictures up of the progress, cant wait to start building up this little Mighty max!