Hey, everyone! I'm Scott. I picked up this D50 about three months ago, but have been lingering on this page for a while now. I figured it was about time to introduce myself.

This thing has been pretty rock solid despite my best efforts to kill it. I hoped that the oil pressure switch would have warned me, but it didn't and I started it with less than a quart in it and blew the rings.

So I was lucky enough to find a guy about 20 miles from me with a few Plymouth Arrows and I talked him out of one of his spare engines that thankfully was the "wide block".

After I did the swap I posted my first question here and Giovanni was a huge help (thanks again)

Anyway, just wanted to show off a bit and say hello!

IMG_0098.jpgIMG_0096.jpgIMG_0099.jpgIMG_0101.jpgIMG_0105.jpgIMG_0106.jpgIMG_0051.jpgIMG_0045.jpg

Also, I'm like 95% percent sure that I have a '79 thats sitting in a newer chassis because it has the G54B and four wheel drive, but the plate on the firewall says it came with the G52B which I don't think ever was four wheel drive. If anyone can confirm and maybe tell me where to look for a vin on the frame that would be awesome.