Status
    England
    Vehicle

1987 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B

Stripe / decals

Hey Folks
    Id like to get some retro decal kit, or stripes down the sides of my pick up
    has anyone done this allready?
    id like some inspiration.
    google images is ok, but not really finding any thing that looks great on our trucks.

Array
    Status
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T
    This thread is for the first generation which might not be of as much use to you. It is also US based, and looking at your profile you are in the UK. But it is some direction. Good luck.
    http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...hlight=stripes

Array
    Status
    pa
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Check out this recommended store on AliExpress. Find great products at low prices!
    http://s.aliexpress.com/iUJvAV7n?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    ^nice advertising there MAXDSM Too bad they only have the decals for Gen 5 trucks and they're all Triton decals too. Would be nice to make up some custom decals for Gen 2 trucks that look period correct based on the Asia/Europe markets. Where did I see the Gen 2 mighty max decal post on here?
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    pa
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Not trying to advertise. I just saw these decals and thought they would be an alternative to the the old ones. I don't think the old version decals are even available any more. if they were I would order them.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdsm View Post
    Not trying to advertise. I just saw these decals and thought they would be an alternative to the the old ones. I don't think the old version decals are even available any more. if they were I would order them.
    Either you cut and pasted it or you nailed the advertising phrasing perfectly! There are a couple of factory-styled pinstriping kits but either you get lucky and find NOS or have to get them custom made. These look 'ok' but are a bit watered down for my liking -

https://www.pinstripekits.com/mitsub...instripe-kits/
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Pontiac, Michigan
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Other
    I have some white stripes that go from the front fender to the rear fender. I sent away for some black ones and they sent me white. I have a white truck so that doesn't work for me. I sent away for another black set and they look good. If you are interested, I will send you a pic of the black stripes on my white truck. Will sell the white stripes really cheap.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    You must be a donator to sell on this forum.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Arizona
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    I haven’t had any luck finding my striping pattern. I have a dark blue 50 with three different shades of blue down each side with the middle stripe almost moving like a pulse on each door. It looks really cool since it’s different shades. I guess I’ll have to spring the big bucks and have a local shop custom me up. I really want to stay as close to original as possible she already needs paint and these striped are cracked beyond repair.