First of all hello again. So down to business. I have a 1989 Ram 50 manual 5sp 2l 2WD. It was loaned out to my dad while he was fixing his silverado and he managed to get it completely stuck in fifth gear. Unfortunately i do not have any more information about it than that at the moment (He was not too clear with the details) but i can list the current state that the truck is in. (Note that i have done none of this work so i will need to check it out to see how it behaves) The shifting lever was removed i am guessing to make sure that nothing broke off, it looks okay to me but i will be uploading pictures for review tomorrow just in case. Also the drive shaft is removed and in the bed because we had to transport it closer so that i can start beating away at it. Tomorrow i am going to start a thorough inspection of how everything feels (Reattach the shift lever and see how it behaves) and pop under to see if anything obvious needs to be readjusted. My guesses are that it might be either the clutch fork or possibly linkage but i wont be able to make the most educated of guesses until i take a look tomorrow. Any hints/tips/suggestions or ideas of what the problem might be would be most helpful.

On a lighter note after i fix this fiasco i have a nice list of stuff i would like to do to this truck. It is going to be turned into my daily driver/play vehicle (Nothing too crazy) and i look forward to using this sites resources pretty heavily.