Array
    Status
    Helena, MT
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Old truck New member

New member of the forums, owner of a 1990 MM 4g64, 5spd, AC. Got the truck a couple years ago as my first car in high school. Hit a deer about a year ago, rebuilt it, took on a tree with the passenger side and sort of fixed it. I put it away after that but I’ve finally got it going again. I’ve decided to prepare it for autocross this summer as its cheaper than buying a new car just for that. Probably not my smartest choice competition wise, but its that or sell the truck to fund a new car. Love that truck though and I feel like this is the way to give it a second life. I’ve seen lots of good advice on here, felt it was about time I joined in. Before Then After
    image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpeg
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Helena, MT
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64
    Not sure why it added the other two images. Not sure how to edit and remove them.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Autocrossing a truck has pros and cons (least you'll be able to get that rear end swinging around with a heap of right foot). If your truck doesn't have LSD, it is an option. You can get it to handle with a few simple tweaks or you can go all out (it'll depend on your resources - time vs money) and a hydraulic hand brake can be done cheap. As for editing your posts, make a donation to the site. Or read the signature at the bottom of my post on how to get a bonus
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function