Status
    Statesboro, Georgia
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B

Cool Just want to introduce myself as a New Member

IMG_0187.jpg

Hello, everybody ! I am happy to discover this website, it has been very useful saving me a lot of time finding some problems I had with my 89 Ram 50. I bought my truck 18 years ago from a neighbor that used to live next to me. It had grilled a deer , but still run fine. It just suffered body damage and broke an A/C line loose to where it wouldn't hold charge any longer. So I replaced the grill, bumper, marker light and hammered out some, used a toilet plunger on the rest. Used the truck for work up until 9 years ago then I used it to haul off trash or pine straw enough to keep the battery charged. Had somebody offer to buy it, (even after everything I told them needed to be fixed) I really was't ready to part with it just yet. Then the wife wanted to know what I was going to do with the money, I told her I was going to get a newer truck for the spare. After she got done jumping up and down shooting sparks out the ass, I decided real quick like to just keep it . So there now. And I have just about got everything repaired that needed, new tires, 198 thousand miles. I'll just drive it some more (Next time I won't say anything about selling it ! ) And life goes on !
    Last edited by Statesboro Blues; 04-02-2018 at 03:32 AM. Reason: added image

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    You can never get too many "Welcome!" s, so once again...Welcome to the forum
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Your wife badgered you to keep the truck? You have been spared double regret (so many owners come back to them, they're something else...) If you have pics, please add them to your thread. Nice work on saving the truck after the deer related incident btw
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function

Array
    Status
    Statesboro, Georgia
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G63B
    I have posted pictures in the gallery of it .

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Cool, gotta check them out
    support the forum that supports you - join and donate to MightyRam50.Net today! donations unlock the edit function