Thread: Don't recommend buying from here!

Array
    Status
    Kellogg, Idaho
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64

Don't recommend buying from here!

Just a heads up but I bought some parts from an online site " discountmitsubishiparts.com". It's been a nightmare, listed parts that didn't exist and then their web site asks engine type and when you tell it 2.4 it shows a 3.0 6 cyl. in the illustration so you don't order the correct parts and they will not communicate with you if you leave a phone message or emails. I finally got to talk to the person and got the parts ordered "don't know if they are correct yet" and they have been sitting at dealer since last Friday. What little I saved was not worth the hassle.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Yeah this is one of the drawbacks from buying online. I like the idea of walking into a retailer and being able to physically see what I'm buying but you get badly gouged for the privilege. An example - I was thinking about buying a pair of LED driving lights. Off the shelf at a local auto place - $116 AUD. Online - $16 USD no freight... It is a bad practice by online vendors to show a product line and not declaring if it is in stock or generally available at all.

Array
    Status
    Georgia
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G63B
    https://www.extremepsi.com for 4G63/4G64 parts.

Array
    Status
    Pukwana, SD
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Yep most items they don't have a few they do just depends on how bad you need the parts. Better to look up the part numbers and search that way you get better results that way, even ordering from overseas where they still have the parts in stock.

Array
    Status
    Kellogg, Idaho
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Update: called last Wednesday and they had the parts sitting on their desk and I said I would pay 2 day shipping to get them here for the weekend. Called yesterday and they were just shipping them out that day. I paid $84 for the original parts and then had to pay to return them then bought $55 worth of correct parts and got a $14 refund. I absolutely do not recommend buying from these guys. From what I can tell there are 3 or 4 online Mitsubishi parts sellers who get all their parts from the same place, one in Mass. (the one I used) one in Ohio and one or two in Florida.