Array
    Status
    Moses Lake, WA
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Other

Lightbulb 5 Speed Issues

I recently acquired a 1987 Power ram 50 in pretty decent shape. Running and driving for 400 bucks. But barely running and driving, I immediately ripped off the crap mikuni carburetor that was clogged. And installed a weber 32/36 kit I found for the pickup on amazon. Now Im down to 3 things to getting it safe to drive. Alternator, Tires, and the transmission. The previous owner was daily driving it with its decrepit carburetor. But parked due to the fact that one day it became particulary noisy. he pulled the pan off and found two of the teeth off the cogs for one of the gears. I have been struggling to find replacement gears for the transmission. And I have checked local junk yards nothing. And pull and save up in spokane dont have much either. If someone could shed some light on how I could go about finding the parts I need to fix the trans It'd be much appreciated. Oh and it's a 2.6 4x4 if that helps.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    I assume its a 5 spd tranny? There has to be trannys in WA state - the hills are full of those trucks, or so it seems to us easterners...
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Usa
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    There's a 89 4x4 2.6 at the yard here in pdx. I plan on going over on Wed and can confirm if it's an auto or manual. If you want to take drive a drive to here I can help pull what you need.

Array
    Status
    Pukwana, SD
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    car-parts.com locate a trans in your area you can search the State or the region you pick. Drivetrain.com or westtrans.com in MN might be of help.

Array
    Status
    Usa
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    I went and checked out the truck, it's a pretty mint vehicle. 4x4, 2.6, manual, and LIMITED SLIP DIFF! Pretty sure it runs but got out into the part pull section and not the builder section. It was an abandoned truck that dot had removed, still has the warning sticker on it. Let me know if someone wants parts off it! Maybe someone should just buy the whole thing!