Array
    Status
    Louisville,Ky
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63

Introducing Farm Phresh

How's it going guy's , I've been lurking around for awhile and decided it's finally to come out of hiding lol. My truck is a 86 D50 1 previous owner and has 78,000 miles. I'm not new to mini trucks but new to Mitsubishi/Dodge. It's in really good condition with 2 rust spots on the drivers side but both are pretty small so I'm just going to Por50 over them and roll out. As stated it was a 1 owner and spent it's entire life on a farm earning it's living but now I have retired it to easy city life. When I seen it come up for sale I knew it was a diamond in the rough and who better than myself to save it. It's all original and literally untouched down to the floor mats and original keychain. I picked it up about 3 years ago and drive it every once and awhile letting it get some fresh air. I can't believe how good these trucks run and drive!! I plan to do a Belltech 3/4 drop, rebuild the front end at the same time , reinstall the side trim ( I have it all ) , and a few other odds and ends before sprig and just drive and enjoy it. Anyway glad to be here and will post my trucks progress along with the questions that always come up.......Ben

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. An all original truck is not easy to get your hands on, especially one that hasn't been beaten to death. The Gen 1 trucks drive and look like a car of the same era and have a nice, solid feel to them. Post up some pics, ask questions and get a build thread going. We're always keen to see what you got

Array
    Status
    clarksville, arkansas
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    welcome to the show post pics if you have any enjoy your stay

Array
    Status
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4D55-T
    You've had it 3 years and you didn't include any pictures? Let see it! 86' had good painting/color schemes.

Array
    Status
    Louisville,Ky
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63
    I tried posting some pictures of it last night with the intro but was blocked by the cyber police at work. I know it's bad form to not post pics lol. I have posted some in the Mighty Max group on FB. Anyway its old man gold with sport mirrors, straight and clean after I got rid of the 3 inches of mud that covered the entire frame front to back. All of the mud is probably what saved it . You would think a lifetime of working on the farm the truck would be beat to death but it was probably used for trips to town and out to the barns until the farmer became sick and quit driving , hell even the bed isn't all scratched up . It was stored out in the barn for 10 years when it was finally put up for sale and that's where I found it. I promised to take good care of it and probably won't do much to the body as I like how original it is so I want to preserve that just with some tasteful upgrades.

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome to the forum ! You might also consider taking advantage of our photo gallery http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin/album.php
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    Louisville,Ky
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63
    Since I can't post any pics on the forum ( cyber police ) does anyone belong to any of these groups on FB? Mitsubishi trucks/Dodge D50/Plymouth Arrow enthusiasts, Mitsubishi Mighty max , Dodge Ram 50 , Dodge D50 mini trucks , Mitsubishi Mighty Max parts. I can post more of the progress along with pictures there.

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Is it due to the post waiting for approval or headaches trying to get images to upload?

Array
    Status
    clarksville, arkansas
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    is it that this conversation it being held in welcome forum may be causing a problem? may need to move theses posting over to general posting. i know there are certain restriction on this like no count on posting.

Array
    Status
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw View Post
    is it that this conversation it being held in welcome forum may be causing a problem? may need to move theses posting over to general posting. i know there are certain restriction on this like no count on posting.
    I've got images posted here like most new members have done and had no problems. Well, other than I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and then getting sabotaged by photobucket

Array
    Status
    clarksville, arkansas
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    I've got images posted here like most new members have done and had no problems. Well, other than I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and then getting sabotaged by photobucket
    was a shot in the dark lol

Array
    Status
    Louisville,Ky
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G63
    It's not the site restricting me it's my work not allowing me to post from their server. It happens lol