Array
    Status
    Palominas, Arizona
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

new wheels

Theres another 1st gen in my local junkyard. Totaled because of a taco'd wheel. But i scored i mean i really scored on the other 3. now i need a 4th thats not az sandblasted. I also learned 2wd came with 14" wheels while 4wd has 15". is this for caliper clearance or torsion bar. truck has 1 auto lock and 1aisin manual hub (i bought for $20, not sure what they sell for but seemed like a good deal. found the fan control knob drivers window regulator, washer pump with new jug super cheap. So i guess the job is never done. Check out the wheelsIMG_0077.jpg100% nicer. I may only have to have 1 chromed or hold out till i find 1 more.I know its not the xgames but im stoked.

Array
    Status
    Palominas, Arizona
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Heres some pics of the wheels and hub donor.
    IMG_0075.jpgat least its not actually on its roof sorry

Array
    Status
    Palominas, Arizona
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    I can buy it all for 600. It's perfect. It apparently arrived 1month ago still has 1 auto lock for the 4*4. Am legion plates. Appears very well maintained. no dome light cover if u want the wrecker it's m+r auto. Hereford Az. They ship but they are pricey. They have 3 in the yard so if I go for it in only gonna do it if I get the buckets out of the 84 in trade for the bench in the 86. They don't negotiate price but I'll pass on a bench. Just so I can use 2 good pass seats on the stock rails? Does that work? Then I don't need upholstery cause both pass seats would be good. Bench seat is tits drivers bucket is trash. I'll cast see if they bite.
    PS. Admin
    I do not wish to make a dime but ther are 3 1st gen d50s here with lots of panels etc that are rust free. 1 is close to crushing cause it was beat to shit it's a g54 complete minus rocker shaft. 1 is a g63 I think. Complete minus carb. If there is interest I can help. It's on my way home.

Or post where necessary.

Array
    Status
    Palominas, Arizona
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    My Father says in 84 they only offered him a grey wheel. When did they go chrome, or was my dad schmoozed by a sales rep.[ aka car salesman] sorry any honest new/used car dealers out there.

Array
    Status
    Palominas, Arizona
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    My Father says in 84 they only offered him a grey wheel; When did they go chrome, or was my dad schmoozed by a sales rep.[ aka car salesman] sorry any honest new/used car dealers out there.

Array
    Status
    Palominas, Arizona
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Also in 86' no drainage lip over the window.

Array
    Status
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle

1980 Dodge D-50
    Engine

G54B
    the chrome wheels were available on 85 on up royals and sport models in 2wd and 4wd. the 86s do have drip rails - not all of them have the chrome trim though. On the red one, is the plastic trim around the roof inside of the cab still there? I need the pieces above both doors and the passenger side above the windshield.
    Pennyman1
    The best Dodge that Dodge never made
    Living the D-50 lifestyle since 1980

Array
    Status
    Palominas, Arizona
    Vehicle

1984 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    The red one is mine. Sorry, it was there to show the difference in wheel finish. But 1 of the others had the trim and same color 2wd 84.

Array
    Status
    Grants,NM
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V8
    hey, what do they want for the fenders ?