Array
    Status
    Menifee, CA
    Vehicle

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G64

Intake manifold vacuum lines??

Does anyone have a diagram for the intake manifold vacuum lines?
    Its a 1994 mm 2.4(i think). Ive searched all over the internet and i can not find anything useful.
    Im trying to find out where the line in the pic below is supossed to go. Smog guy wont pass it until i plug it in correctly
    20171230_190348.jpg

Array
    Status
    Menifee, CA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    guess i didnt search hard enough. i found an old thread with pics and answers. hopefully the smog guy believes me when i tell him it goes to nothing.

http://www.mightyram50.net/vbulletin...rottle-up!-2-4

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. All that vacuum barb is there for is a point to test manifold vacuum and normally is capped off anyway (but better than an offcut of hose and a screw). Your emissions guy should know what that does and also know that it isn't going to affect emissions at all unless it gets unplugged. You could hook up a vacuum gauge in the cab just so you know what the engine is doing on and off throttle but really, go and buy a pack of rubber caps from an auto shop and ditch the ghetto fix. The only vac line that matters and reads manifold vacuum is the fuel pressure regulator line. Everything else is connected to the throttle body. Have a look at the last image on this link -

https://www.autozone.com/repairguide...00c15280088e4b

Array
    Status
    Menifee, CA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G64
    Thats exactly what i did. The cap looks more official anyways lol. Thanks for the link geezer now i just need to figure out how to adjust my guage cluster to read accurately so i can get my idle right.