Array
    Status
    Coats, NC
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Hello Party People, newb here from North Carolina

Hello, My name is Daniel but everybody calls me Monster(Long story. lol). I've lurked on the forum for bit but I recently got a 1988 Dodge Ram50 as a new project, not new to minitrucks but my first one that hasn't been a Nissan, Toyota or an Isuzu. I'll get pics posted up when I get home, currently at work kinda bored. But yeah, hopefully I can be a help to the community and learn at the same time

Later

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Seems the mini truck scene is very much your thing. When you up load pics of your Ram50 maybe throw a couple of pics from your previous projects in there as well.
    We're not biased (we forgave another member for having Hondas...eventually )

Array
    Status
    Coats, NC
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer101 View Post
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Seems the mini truck scene is very much your thing. When you up load pics of your Ram50 maybe throw a couple of pics from your previous projects in there as well.
    We're not biased (we forgave another member for having Hondas...eventually )
    Lol! So glad I don't own any Honduhs. Didn't get a chance to post lastnight, work got hectic the last few hours yesterday, will try to post from my phone on lunch break.

Array
    Status
    Coats, NC
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Here's my bucket so far, It needs ALOT of work, but I should have it running this weekend. Been slacking since I got it, but I'll be posting a build thread for it so I can keep everything in order. Also is a pic of my Nissan I had a few years ago that I do miss and the Ram is my daily which will be getting the twin turbo treatment hopefully by the summer time, I just need to get my ass in gear and finish building the motor for it. lol. Projects, they never end