Array
    Status
    Portland, Or
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Hello, and thank you!

Hi, how's every one doing? I'm excited to join the forum. I'm a new owner of a 1989 Ram 50. It was my great grandparents, and it pretty much spent it's life in the garage. Driven when it was snowy, or when they traveled. I've been driving it for the last 2 days, and I just fell in love with the truck. I just thought this would be a good place to hang out for good information from fellow Ram 50 owners, and enthusiasts. Take care, and thanks again for the forum.

Josh

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Sounds like you have a truck in very good condition. If you have any pics, do share! Even if you can find a nostalgia pic from when your grandparents got it, that would be awesome.

Array
    Status
    Portland, Or
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

Array
    Status
    Portland, Or
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Apologies for not linking the pictures correctly. I know people don't like clicking on external links. I'm not exactly sure how to edit posts. I can link them properly if this gets deleted.

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome to the forum, Nubwagon!

That is one sweet looking truck. I don't see a speck of rust (or a dent!) anywhere.

You must be a Donator to receive the edit function. You can do that with simply donating $10 or more. These funds keep MightyRam50 on "the air".

You should be able to download pictures directly to the forum. After hitting "reply", click on the little picture icon, then follow instructions. I took the liberty of downloading one of the photos, for those too lazy to use the links.

b0d09a51f6b3b779fe2f47b6be2b852a.jpg

We also have a photo gallery that you can post photos in.

This is one nice truck!!
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    If those pictures are current, then the condition of your great grand parents Power Ram isn't far off from the one you inquired about for sale at a dealership. It has a lot more miles but they aren't genuine due to it being towed but it is in amazing condition. If you are daily driving it, get it insured - ASAP. We see a number of members here who either hit the jackpot and find a really nice truck or spend a fortune restoring/building their truck only to get it wiped out my some monkey at an intersection or rear ended on the freeway. It might not get it replaced or repaired but it will cover you if you want to at least attempt to repair it yourself.

Array
    Status
    Portland, Or
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Thanks guys for the reply, I took those pictures this morning. I just picked it up Monday, and I've been putting it around for the past two days. I had no idea that these trucks had that sort of value. It just had such nostalgic value to me, but now understanding what it is, I'm moving it into the garage. Other than this site, I couldn't find much information on these trucks. Though what I've read up on, and just driving this one I've really fallen for it lol. I'm normally a Chevy guy, but this truck stole my heart lol.

Array
    Status
    Pukwana, SD
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

6G72
    Welcome lots of good folks here!

Array
    Status
    Ca
    Vehicle

1993 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    Welcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nubwagon
    I know people don't like clicking on external links.
    And yet I clicked every one and viewed same..
    ---
    I noticed a spot of lint on the hood!! GASP!! __