Array
    Status
    morgan hill.CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Ford V8

She's got a small block and now she has problems. Help

So I'm in need of some help. I have gone and foolishly forced a small block in to my 89 mighty max. Apon doing so I no longer needed any existing wiring in the engine bay. All of that has been removed with the exception of the starter soilinoid wire . Now when I roll the key to start I got noting. To add to the fun I have some gauges that run off of keyed 12v that do not get and power until I put the key in the start position. I have also removed the factory gauge cluster. I have a sneaking suspicion that I have created some communication issues by doing so. Does anyone have some insight as to the wiring in my truck? Little back story I am far from the only person to have gone at this truck with tools, I have fixed a lot on my way and still have more to do. I started this project years ago and could not continue so it got pushed to the way back burner, now that I'm back in it trying to finish I am finding the problems. Any help would be very appropriated
    Attached Images

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Did you keep the ignition relay and wiring? Not going anywhere without it. You would find that the majority of the trucks original wiring would've been capable of running the SB (if you plan on using ECI instead of a 4BBL you would only need the stand alone loom to run it)

Array
    Status
    morgan hill.CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Ford V8
    All the wiring under the hood that attached to the stock motor was gutted out. Inside the truck the original ignition and all connected relays etc are all in the truck. The only thing removed form the interior electrical system was the clutch safety switch and the entire gauge pod.

Array
    Status
    NW mississippi yall
    Vehicle

1988 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

Dodge V8
    MAN.. THere was 2 mm's in the pull-its near me just last month.
    You may have to find one and pull ALL the wiring (and then some Xanax and a beer or two..)

I get cold sweats just thinking of my wiring projects that I have to do..

E

Array
    Status
    Grants,NM
    Vehicle

1985 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V8
    hey, did you trash the parts? you have to have a way to feed 12v to the dash and ignition system.