Thread: Newbie here. - 1981 L200 1st gen Restoration

Array
    Status
    Norway
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

4G63
    I see that I've discovered this thread before..

My L200 restoration haven't gone far other than fixing window seals, exhaust, anti-roll bushings and regular maintenance. It went straight through MOT with no issues!

I've also moved which means I now have two garages for three cars, so my '91 Galant GTi, '85 L200 and '86 Mazda 323 are all safe indoors. No more rusting in the rain! The Mazda is being sold atm, and the GTi + L200 are ongoing projects. I need more money and free time, heh.

Array
    Status
    Kailua, HI
    Vehicle

1986 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    Quote Originally Posted by ostlar View Post
    I see that I've discovered this thread before..

My L200 restoration haven't gone far other than fixing window seals, exhaust, anti-roll bushings and regular maintenance. It went straight through MOT with no issues!

I've also moved which means I now have two garages for three cars, so my '91 Galant GTi, '85 L200 and '86 Mazda 323 are all safe indoors. No more rusting in the rain! The Mazda is being sold atm, and the GTi + L200 are ongoing projects. I need more money and free time, heh.
    Norway rust & Hawaii rust
    Congrats on the move ostlar ~ I miss having garages & wrecking yards but MR50 makes little truck life much fun ;^)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123