Array
    Status
    Cataula , GA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Other

1st gen decal project-SOON available

I'm getting my decals remade by a sign company, I'll keep you all updated on the progress, They say once it's done they will be available to the public by calling in and ordering them(very old school). I have a very good condition original truck to pull dimensions off, original brochures to pull color off and a motivated company to do the reproduction, I feel these will be the best ones available. I MAKE NOTHING FROM THIS. you must call and order them and deal with the sign company directly. Will post the contact once the prelim designs are done.

Array
    Status
    Cataula , GA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Other
    does anyone have an NOS stripe to do a color match from? I've got an original dealer brochure for both the d50 and Arrow plus I know that the '70's were a time of outrageous colors but they were all muddy, 70's orange is like no other color. please give me a sample to work with as I'm trying to do the best version of the originals ever produced- and I plan to share it with you all at NO PROFIT. I will just give the name and contact info of the shop once I've got my decals, I've paid for the design work!