Array
    Status
    Cataula , GA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Other

1st gen decal project - NOW available

I'm getting my decals remade by a sign company, I'll keep you all updated on the progress, They say once it's done they will be available to the public by calling in and ordering them(very old school). I have a very good condition original truck to pull dimensions off, original brochures to pull color off and a motivated company to do the reproduction, I feel these will be the best ones available. I MAKE NOTHING FROM THIS. you must call and order them and deal with the sign company directly. Will post the contact once the prelim designs are done. COLOR CORRECTION NEEDED. I've found a survivor car, need to find the owner. see the posts.

EDIT: I've got my truck back and the design looks good. I'll put up pics here. the sign shop also got the correct color for the Orange and the Yellow trucks (Thanks, Hutch). If you need a set for yourself, give them a call. DOUBLE EDIT; THE ORIGINAL SHOP SAYS THEY WON'T MAKE THEM ANYMORE AND i FOUND A SHOP THAT MAKES A NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION THAT IS CLOSER TO ORIGINAL- STERLING SIGNS IN CLARKSVILLE TENNESSEE. 931-431-4600
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 2nup350; 03-22-2022 at 02:40 PM. Reason: UPDATE