Array
    Status
    San Francisco, CA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?

Replies and moderators...

Hi there, Mighty Ram50 goers. I have a quick question about replies and moderators (Im new here, and may not be up on the rules)...
    Last night I wrote a reply/question to a member (noahwins), and got a quick message stating that my reply would not be posted until it was approved by a moderator. I have yet to see the post... what gives?
    Also, is there a more appropriate place to ask these housekeeping questions? Thoughts, input or advice are always appreciated.

Array
    Status
    Maurertown, Virginia
    Vehicle

1990 Dodge D-50
    Engine

4G64
    Hey, Sampson~
    As is obvious by the lack of responses, there are simply times the forum runs slow. As regards your reply - newcomers' posts are moderated for the first several posts, to make sure the member is on the up-and-up, and at some point the posts appear directly. So in all respects, be patient with the forum. It is, after all, a community of individuals also living life outside their trucks.

Keep in mind moderating is a volunteer position, so there's not always someone around to approve your posts.
    The greatest gift you have to give to the world is that of your own self~transformation.

Array
    Status
    San Francisco, CA
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Thanks royster for your reply and clarifying.
    I'd like to thank you and other mods for their time and efforts keeping this forum running smoothly and cleanly. Another great example of volunteerism working well.