Array
    Status
    london, KY
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

new to the site lookin for some assistance

hey guys and gals im new here was lookin up some perfomance parts for my build and scrolled across the site and instantly fell in love with it so here i am im in the process of tryin to get my profile set up and was needin some help im almost there but does any one know how to set up a profile pic up cause i cant find out how???......

l.jpgk.jpg

Array
    Status
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G54B-T
    Welcome aboard .

Array
    Status
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle

1989 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

4G63-T
    Welcome, nice looking truck you have, nice to see some more Macrocabs around.

To change your profile pic, at the top of the site click on settings then click on edit profile picture on the left side of the page.

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Quote Originally Posted by baker4401 View Post
    i am im in the process of tryin to get my profile set up and was needin some help im almost there but does any one know how to set up a profile pic up cause i cant find out how???......
    Welcome to the site. Membership has it's advantages. As a member of the MightyRam50 site you can now receive Free Internet Radio and you have access to the chat board.
    This Radio Station is completely under our control. It is under construction but it is working. Just look at the top of any page for the MMD5

A profile pict and some othere perks come along with being a donator to the board.
    You can find out more by clicking here.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle

welcome, tell us more about the truck.

Array
    Status
    WA
    Vehicle

Engine

4G63-T
    Nicely painted block you got there. Is that the replacement or the current motor?

Array
    Status
    Memphis, TN
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

I.D.K.?
    Hey! Welcome to the site! What are your plans for the build?

Array
    Status
    london, KY
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    hey thanks guys on the help its the original 2.6 block wat started this whole build was when i let my dad barrow my truck last winter it was about -2 out side and the truck over heated when he was drivin too work once i got the truck back home noticed the fact that water was pouring out from the back of the block and my oil looked like a chocolate frosty form wendys so at that point my mind was made up 249,000 miles it was time for a rebuild so once i got my motor pulled i found my water leak i had a large pipe running frome the back of my water pump around theback of my block to my carb well the pipe had splt lke someone had poped a zit thus the truck overheating the deeper into my build the more horrifed i was my camshaft was garbage i had deep grooves worn into it in more than one spot the head gasket wanst just blown it had completely burned a large hole in the gasket between cylnder # 2-3 my head was cracked between the intake and exaust valves on 3 cylnders the exaust manifold on clynder #4 was cracked all the way aroun before all 4 pipes merged into one on the boton end it had spun the main bearing and carved up the crank pretty good and the piston walls didnt look to pretty so fist things first i had to take wat was salvageable of my truck to my local machine shop had the crank turned they took off 0.10" rod and 0.10" main new bearings and had th block shot blasted pressure checked and bored 0.20" over and had the head shaved 1.00mm ordered a full motor rebuild kit from rock motors in tampa florida but when i got the kit i wasnt impressed wit the pistons so i set them aside and orderd a better set my buddy at the machine shop know of a good head shop in cincinatti so fedex 2 day was the they took my cracked head and used it to cast a completely new head and assembled it wit shims valves springs retainers the works new water pump new radiator and newlight weight flywheel and clutch new bearings and syncs in the trans and ready to go back in the truck i'll try to get som pics up of the build and the horrible tear down total cost a lil over 3k

Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6
    Welcome to the site. As you use the site you will find little things the site has. Things like you can change the way it looks, a radio station (under construction) and some other goody's to work and play with. I'm still finding new things it does.

Yep price is about right for the work done. Take your time and do it right, do it once. OH and feel free to set up a build thread in the build area. You will get a large fallowing like facebook but your cousins x-room mates girlfriend won't ask you to work on her farm.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com

Array
    Status
    london, KY
    Vehicle

1989 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    I eventually plan on boosting it but for now I just need a beefy daily driver to match the beefy weekend machine in my garage before I actually satrted ordering all my. Parts I took some measurements of the engine bay trying to to see if my turbo supra motor would fit cause I got to in the garage just laying around but opped against it