It is late here in wonderful Eerie, Pennsylvania, but I am going to at least get this started anyway. I have two other toys; a '74 Chris Craft cruiser and a '74 Honda 350-4 murdercycle. I will try to glue a couple picts of my dingy in tonight, and take some of the bike soon. The dingy is out of the water now, so the bike is my fair weather runner now.Lift_2011-02.jpgLift_2011-06.jpg
My Darlin looks a lot better with her bottom wet.
Twin SBC 350's nose running (driving the transmissions off the front of the engine instead of the rear). Don't know why Mr. Craft decided to do that on some and not on others. I am a MOPAR man from 'way back, but having had boats with 283's, 327's and now the 350's I have gained a lot of respect for the older SBC engines.
I personally am a wooden boat person, but Momma wanted this Glasser because of the big salon inside. It is nice enough, we have been caught in 10-foot waves (not on purpose) with no feeling of being in real trouble. Now Momma has moved on and it is the Lakeview and me. Thinking I may sell her next year and try getting back into a woodie.
Well, let us see if this flies!! Looks good in the preview.