Array
    Status
    Alexandria, Ohio
    Vehicle

1988 Dodge Power Ram 50
    Engine

Other

Sheetmetal replacement.

So what kind of support do these trucks have? I'm finally getting around to building it and something I need bad is a driver side floor pan, probably have to build my own. But asides from that, do companies still make other parts like fenders, hoods, ect ect? Just curious. Like to hear people chime in on aftermarket body part they know that still exist. It could be very infomative to others on here as well. It would be cool if someone made parts like the company lmc truck for example. There's a ton of people who have these trucks and they're getting noticed, should be something!

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    There are replacement panels, exterior body parts and doors available but your best bet is cutting a clean one from a wreck (and salvaging whatever else you can get like sills etc). Easier than fabricating one from sheet metal unless you are doing a radical build requiring trans tunnel and firewall mods.

Array
    Status
    Wichita ks
    Vehicle

1991 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

4G64
    There are all kinds of replacement panels for theses trucks on eBay I've also found that it's easier to look up the mighty Max over the ram 50.

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf.50Ram View Post
    There are all kinds of replacement panels for theses trucks on eBay I've also found that it's easier to look up the mighty Max over the ram 50.
    Don't forget looking up "Triton" or "L200/Animal/Strada/Warrior" as well. It will open up options but with some parts you may get a RHD specified part.