Hey guys/gals great site! I've been browsing the forum trying to get some questions answered and so far so good. Back in 1994 my Dad bought a white exterior with blue interior standard cab Mighty Max from Big Billy Barrett Mitsubishi in Dallas, TX. He drove that little truck everyday to work and back and racked up 100's of thousands of miles. He used to kid me because he said it was all done on the original clutch. (I burned through two clutches on my 1993 Civic within a short amount of time...I drove little different than Dad) But anyway he kept up all maintenance on it for years. Unfortunately, my Dad passed in 2005 and the truck wasn't driven very often because it was a stick and my Mom couldn't drive it. My oldest brother assumed ownership of it and drove it until the clutch, transmission, and engine finally failed. He retired last year and began working on restoring the truck. He had all the mechanicals repaired or replaced, but unfortunately the good Lord chose to take him to be with HIM this past February. Fast forward to present and I am the new caretaker of this cool little truck. I purchased it from my brother's estate and began a thorough cleaning process.

I removed the seat, carpeting, seat upholstery and power washed everything. Everything was re-installed and it looks like a million bucks. I applied paint cleaner and then waxed it as well, making her shine again. I plan on teaching my kids how to drive it and hopefully they'll see the sentimental value the truck has.

Anyway, thanks for having me and I look forward to reading more about these great little trucks!