Array
    Status
    Yuma vArizona
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B

howdy from yuma az

hi my names BILL i have a 1987 power ram 50 . 2.6 4wd restoring for the second time , got hitr in an accident destroyed my bed and rear end. starting over parts werte just non exhistant so i bought another truck its a 1990 mitsu mighty max what a deal picked it up fopr 450.00 so far ive used the bed and the rear end i had the 3.909 rear end now i have the 4.222 works great so far as soon as it cools down outr here ill rteplace the 90 front end too keeping the rastio the same but for now theres only ,323 differance. still lots of parts to replace ,sliding rear window some trim and a few other things . a little about my self im a retired firefighter/paramedic /enginneer
    BILL

Array
    Status
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Vehicle

1985 Mitsubishi L200
    Engine

G63B
    Hi and welcome to mightyram. Your second resto? Glad it wasn't so bad you couldn't salvage it. These trucks must have some sort of target painted on them that only be seen by monkeys with drivers licenses You should know your way around your truck very well by now - if you got pics or a tale to tell, please share!

Array
    Status
    Yuma vArizona
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    pics to come soon

Array
    Status
    Yuma vArizona
    Vehicle

1987 Dodge Ram 50
    Engine

G54B
    its my second power ram. next project is swapping out the 2 core radiator from my 90 and installing a electric fan with a duel power switch in normal mode itll be controlled by the therno switch and a direct power switch in case it fails on at 185v deg f off at 165 deg f. i also hahe a weber 3236 and a pacesetter header