Array
    Status
    Mendon, Ut.
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72-T

Still new day two

I've been reading some posts and trying to stay under the radar. Problem is is I need some help. I have a 1993 mighty max 4x4 V6. I've owned it since 1995. First truck I ever bought. Through the years I drove it periodically for fun because it's the best vehicle I've ever owned. I also saved it for my daughter. She drove it for two years and of course crashed it. Fender, grille, hood and light. Well, it ain't hers no more. I have the body work covered. I need help on lifting it. It's never had oversized tires. Still has two hubcaps on the rear tires.
    To lift this truck I believe I need generation 2 montero control arms(is that just upper or lower also?). Then I need an add a leaf in the rear. What brand and where? I also need all new bushings. Is there a specific good brand? Should I cut the bump stops in half?
    So far that is my plan. Advice would be great. I thought I was a lone wolf with my mighty max.

Array
    Status
    Washington State
    Vehicle

1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

G63B
    Parts: don't get then China parts. Try RockAuto maybe , ebay, parts houses . Moog is a good suspension name. They have ones call problem solvers or something like that. They are heavier duty. As for lifting, I have truck just a bit lowered so I wouldn't be the guy for that. We do have good knowledge guys in here and they are always in and out. give it a little time and you'll get your answer.

Welcome to the Forum

Array
    Status
    Mendon, Ut.
    Vehicle

1993 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    Engine

6G72-T
    Thanks. From reading in here I found I need second generation Montero upper control arms. Which makes sense after I thought about it. I also realized this is going to take a while.