Array
    Status
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle

1979 Dodge D-50
    Engine

Chevy V6

First Gen D50 Baja body kits Available now

Now Available First Gen D50. Complete fiberglass Baja Kits or parts of it. You are able to get any, or all of the body parts from my build. Price is listed in a lower post.

Here is what the cost is from fiberglass Jeff. Pricing does not include shipping.
    Rear bed sides cost $575.00 each Or a full bed set for $1000.00
    Complete Front End $1550.00
    Complete package including left and right rear bedsides and complete front end. $2250.00
    This does NOT include shipping or any hardware. Glass only.. Parts need to be fitted and there is finish body work involved. This is for the glass only. Carbon fiber starts as low as $8300.00 more for the complete package. This depends on the type of carbon fiber used.

This is cheep in comparison to what it has taken to make just one kit. My cost to produce the plugs, molds, and 1 full kit is around $18500.00 But this is the price you pay to have a one of a kind body. The good news is you get parts with out the cost of the molds.

Rear Bed Sides are cut around the stock wheel well by 2 inches, flared out 5 inches and shortened in the rear by 1 foot. They have plenty of clearance for over sized tires.

Front hood and fenders. Fenders are now 1/4 the size they were and the hood and flairs widen the front by 14 inches in total. The hood will be a 1 peace, with the 2 quarter fenders.

These pictures are of the unfinished plugs. I will get the finished pictures up Sunday.

DSCN4465.jpg

!cid__07-30-11_1441.jpg !cid__07-30-11_1442.jpg

Last edited by camoit; 02-17-2016 at 08:49 AM.
    Members come and members go, But the board keeps track of them.
    Find me on FaceBook
    clicking HERE.

Or look on YouTube Click Here.
    http://mobilemillwright.com