I decided it is about time I posted a sort of build thread of my frankenmobile.
It once was a 1971 Dodge Colt/Galant. The engine that was in it was basically running on rust and cooled by rust. When we tried to clean it up it was just too much solid rust chunks and not enough parts available (4g32 engine)
So... I am putting a 4d55 in it. Got a decent deal on one in many pieces. I think I have definitely labored away the difference between the cheapness and the cost of finding one intact... but anyway, it is in one piece finally. And it is in the car. sort of.
Anyway here are a couple pictures to begin with, hopefully someone finds this sh*t-show entertaining.